I also wanted to thank my sister Natalie because she always lets me baby her girls and talk to them every time I get baby sad. I have the BEST nieces and nephews and am so happy they are in my life. So, McKenzie, Matthew, Jacob, Sydney, Macey, Porter, Hannah, Emily, Seth, Michaela, and Sophie I LOVE YOU!
Thanks! Okay than, have a great week!
some random pics from my last trip to St. George.
4 comments:
Tiff, you are so sweet! I love you and my girls love you and always will. You are a great sister and aunt. Stay happy and healthy!
We love having you as our sister/aunt! You're awesome!
I'm totally jealous that you get to have such a great relationship with Hannah and Emily. They're so cute!
oh my gosh! Such cute kids!! Thanks again Tiff for your wonderful advice and for being such a sweet friend! Glad we're buddies after all these years!
What cute little neices!
Post a Comment