welcome

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween








I bet you can't tell that this is our favorite Holiday! We had so much fun!!!!! Steph's family came over for some trick or treating and that's always great. We even involved Kim's dog with his adorable giraffe costume. I must admit though, Alvaro's Joker voice FREAKED me out, and I'm glad I have at least a year to get over that.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys looks amazing! Thanks for the fun treats!

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

haha...those are awesome costumes! I can't remember the last time I dressed up for Halloween...pretty lame. Maybe next year me and Kurt can do something cool. Glad you guys had fun...you are such a great couple!

Tiffanie said...

Doing things like dressing up for Halloween is what keeps us so young! I highly recommend it.

JustUs said...

Amazing...yes
Fun...yes
Scary...YES
That costume makeup is sooo intense! Glad you had a better time than we did!

Natalie said...

Awesome costumes! I'm impressed. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Wish I could have seen it in person. Love ya tons!

Miss Megan said...

Oh wow! You and Alvaro look so cool! I am so jealous that you are able to do such dramatic and creative make-up. You look so different!

Jena said...

love it! Good makeup job...and PS cute background ;}
love ya!

Anonymous said...

You both looked so awesome!!!