Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- America's Next Top Model
2- Project Runway
3- The Rachel Zoe Project
4- American Gladiators
5- Myth Busters
6- The Office
7- Arrested Development - the box set b/c it was cancelled unfairly.
8- And almost any realty show on VH1 besides anything with the Hogans
Eight Favorite Places to Eat:
1- Bambara
2- Samuri Sushi
3- Iggy's
4- Neil's Just for the Halibut
5- Paradise Bakery - the turkey cranberry is amazing!
6- Buca di Beppo
7- Wasatch Pizza
8- and really any Sushi place whole in the wall
Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- Went to work
2- Had a Party Planning Meeting with the Boss
3- Delt with a migraine
4- Took a nap with Murphy
5- Read blogs
6- Wrote about my Grandpa Smith
7- Watched a youtube video with my mom and dad
8- Folded and put away laundry
Eight Things I look forward to:
1- Moving out, not that I don't love you Mom, Dad, and Kim.
2- Buying our First Home
3- The Company Halloween Party that I've been stressing planning for weeks now.
4- Working on a Vampire and or Mrs. Lovett (Sweeney Todd - Meat Pies lady) costume
5- Alvaro's jam night on Friday
6- Going back down to So. Utah to visit family.
7- SKIING!
8- Starting a family.
Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- The colors of the leaves.
2- Cool, Crisp Air
3- Wearing Sweaters
4- Halloween!
5- Christmas/Birthday gift buying
6- General Conference
7- Fall colors look great on me!
8- It's my favorite season
Eight Things on my wish list:
1- Be a mom.
2- Have our own home.
3- Being able to see my family as much as I want
4- Sell our house in El Quisco, Chile.
5- Alvaro gets discovered, and we never have to worry about money again.
6- Make money with my art.
7- Being thin.
8- Go travelling all around the world.
Eight people I tag:
Natalie, Janelle, Megan, Trisha, Carrie, Jena, Jami, Missy
2 comments:
Have you been to Sushi Express in Midvale/Sandy? One of my favorites for good inexpensive sushi. I love love love sushi and we will have to go out sometime!!
Thanks for the tag, doll! I have my answers up on my blog. This was fun!
Hope you're having a happy day!
Post a Comment