welcome

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So - what do you think?


These aren't by any means glam shots, it's me in my pj's after a day at work, so forgive me. Anywho, this is my blonde hair. I also got a bit of a trim. Anywho, I'm so indecisive about my hair color. I need to get over it. Well, now I'm just rambling because I'm watching the Finale of Project Runway, and I hope LeAnne wins. I do like Kenley and Karto, but I'd wear LeeAnn's clothes if I was a skinny model. And although I'm happy Tim Gunn was the guest judge, I think Rachel Zoe would have been cooler. K. done

or not. . .

here are some random pics of my kitties

Belle

Murphy

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

I think the blonde looks good. I wish I was brave enough to change my complete hair color, it sounds like fun. But I also don't think I would be up to all the 'root maintenance' so hair coloring probably isn't for me.

I love project runway, by the way! We switched satelite companies and now we don't get Bravo . . . I was so sad :) I'm glad to hear my favorites have made it to the end!

Stephanie said...

Cute blonde-ness!

Anonymous said...

I love the blonde!!! I was blonde this summer, but the roots were a pain. I had to have it done quite a bit, and we're on a strict budget with the house so I'm brown again. Any who... that's a bunch of babble... but I really do love the blonde on you :)

Miss Megan said...

I like it! You look marvelous darling :o)

Jena said...

Monroe will turn over in jealousy... You look super cute, Tiff!