welcome

Friday, October 10, 2008

Do blondes really have more fun?

Okay, 1 1/2 hours have passed, and I'm praying with all my heart that my red hair will actually go blonde. I know, I know, I dye my hair WAY too much, but some girls buy shoes, some handbags, me, haircolor. The only problem that the other two don't carry is my hair can fall out. Sure shoes can cause bunnions, and blisters, and handbags debt, but seeing your hair fall out, is kinda a weird experience. So, I'll breathe in and out and hope I won't be sharing bald pictures of myself in my next post. Alright then, another 30 minutes and we'll see what happens.

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

so where are the pictures? how did it go? are you going to have to invest in some cool wigs? ;)

Tiffanie said...

um, the pictures, will come in a set of two, unfortunately, last night i didn't take any and those were the funniest. my dad called me pumpkin. today so far, it's ultra platinum and orangish. i'm in trouble.

Stephanie said...

Good luck, Lady!

F said...

you must have lost all of you hair if you've not yet posted the results.

:0]

let's see!