
I love this picture of him. It was at our reception following our Sealing in the Salt Lake Temple. He sang the song he proposed marriage with. Also, this picture is a rarity. We don't have a lot of pictures with both of us in them.
Alvaro "Z"
5 Favorite things that he loves:
1. Me. Not to sound cocky, but I know he loves me and always wants the best for me. Even though sometimes I don't see that at first.
2. Music. All sorts, all kinds, and all genres. He has taught me a lot, and I love him for it.
3. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He truly loves the church, and strives to live the best he can. He joined the church at 23, and still wanted to serve a mission and did so at 25.
4. Family. Not only does he adore the family we're creating i.e. our kitties, but also his family of origin and mine as well. Trust me, he does.
5. Dulce de Leche. But he's picky about the quality of it. Only the best for my love. :)
To Do list:
1. Always love me.
2. Work.
3. Finalize the house buying stuff. He knows how stressed out I get, so he has been a Saint and done all he can, to avoid it.
4. Pack. We are packing yet again.
5. Spend as much time as he can with me. After 6 years, I feel that I can say that I deserve that.
5 Snacks he loves:
1. Dulce de Leche
2. Coke and Lime
3. Kit Kats
4. Pretzels
5. and pretty much any salty snack
5 Facts you may not know:
1. We met my Freshman year of college while I was his makeup artist and he was the great Nathan Detroit in Guys and Dolls
2. He has one older sister and one younger sister that is 17 years younger than him
3. He treats our cats like kids. (They are after all our kids right now)
4. He can only think of girl names for babies. Is that a sign?
5. He was the Second Counselor in our Ward in Miami
5 Places he has lived:
1. Santiago, Chile
2. Caracas, Venezuela
3. Miami, Florida
4. Jacksonville, Florida
5. San Jose, and San Fransisco, California
5 Quirky things about him:
1. He records ideas for songs at any given time, and it's awesome.
2. He doesn't like to go out and about if he doesn't look semi-decent. I am opposite, I buy groceries looking like a slob often.
3. He has to have his work desk in a certain way, and straightens things on his desk a lot. I like to move things, just to see him straighten them.
4. He won't leave the house unless he's brushed his teeth. This isn't something that bothers me at all.
5. If the bed isn't made before he goes to sleep, he will make the whole bed, then lay down.
3 comments:
I didn't know you guys met like that ~ how cool! Thanks for sharing :)
he sounds like a good mix of right AND left brained-ness :P You chose a good one, Love!
Yeah, he sure is. . . I feel really blessed. He has such a good heart, and a manly man exterior, it is pretty cool. I think I'll keep him. :)
Post a Comment