1. To be in our first home (at least a home that we can ACTUALLY live in. I love our house in Chile, but let's face it, it needs to sell)
- I know I'm jumping the gun, but we close either tomorrow or Wednesday, and we'll be moved in this weekend. So this is now checked off!
20. Read Wicked.
- Officially done. I am now on to reading "Son of a Witch". I'm excited. :)
27. Buy a better camera.
- Thanks to the horrible economy and the closing of Circuit City, this goal is now checked off as well. I'm excited for better pictures to be posted. (I know I'm way overdo on pictureography). sorry.
I feel so goal-a-riffic! I need to make goals every year!
3 comments:
congrats! I love to be able to check things off my list. :) I can't wait to see pictures of your new house with your fabulous new camera!
Way to meet those goals Tiff! And congrats on the new house. Moving is stressful, but once you settle in its quite lovely ;)
So randomly I found your playlist (posted on your profile) and I LOVE it! I'm so going to have to copy some of your music to mine. PS I love you so much! Thanks for your encouragement and support, you sweet thing! Loves!
Post a Comment