8. Sing with Alvaro somewhere.
9. Lose another 2 dress sizes. I don't care if I can't be a size 6 or smaller, I'm a curvaceous woman, and I like it. I just like it a little more when I don't cringe in the mirror.
20. Read Wicked.
Okay, so first of all. . . #8. On Saturday I am singing with Z and his band the Machotes at a benefit concert for a 23 year old friend of a friend who has stage 4 Hodgkins Disease. He needs help with the medical bills, so please come and enjoy. There will be comedians, and musicians, so come on over! It is at the Midvale Art Center on Main Street and 735? West. I would love to see you. The show starts at 6:00p.m. for more info. call, write, or scream.
#9 I am NOT checking this off, but rather changing it. Due to the Lyrica and other meds, I am enjoying rapid weight gain. YEAH! So, instead of setting myself up to fail. . . I choose to change that goal to BE HAPPY IN MY OWN SKIN.
#20 I hesitated to list this due to the taboo of the subject, but Kim got the book for Christmas and invited me to read it. I'm on page 270, and so far I really like it. I didn't pay attention to the offensive stuff, but rather got wrapped up in the great story. I have been obsessed with the music for a while now, so, I'm getting excited reading each page, and figuring out things. I know it's very different, but I really like it.
Okay. . . one more thing, I don't have pictures of my natural hair color nor my house now, so, next week when we go down to see the house, I will take pictures with me in them, so you get a two for one deal. . . I'm so nice that way, aren't I? Just teasin.
BENEFIT CONCERT INFO!
January 31, 6:00 p.m. at the Midvale Performing Arts Center. 695 West Center Street (7720 South) Musical & comedy concert to raise money for cancer patient Shawn Hauenstein, 23 who has Stage 4 Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and is having some issues paying for a recent bone marrow transplant. $10 donation suggested per ticket, though any donation is appreciated. Silent auction that night as well. To request tickets email helpingshawn@gmail.com!
If you want more info go to my friends list and visit Stephanie the Toothpastic.
2 comments:
YAY! I'm so proud of you, Woman! And is it just me or do you sound pretty happy, as well?
I have never heard you sing... I'd like to hear sometime! Multi-talented... Also, glad to hear you are feeling better! I need to call you one of these days!
Post a Comment