I am almost completely done detoxing from the Cymbalta. I am so glad that I am not sleepy 24/7. I am trying Lyrica this week, and hope it goes well. There are only 2 FDA approved medications and so, hopefully this will work.
Also, we should be moving in the 2nd or 3rd week of February. We picked out our interior/exterior colors and styles on Friday and our house should be done the first week of Feb. So, Happy Anniversary for us! Anywho, that's all for now.
6 comments:
exciting and...exciting! I hope it goes well for you as well! I wanna see pics of this new house when you get there!
Yahoo for you!
What!? ! Did I miss your post about your fabulous new place or am I just spacey? Are you buying or renting? I want all the housing details!
Congrats on the detox, I hope this next one works for you!
Exciting!!!
We also hope this one works better!
Good luck with the new house! : ) Post pics!
Post a Comment