welcome

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm so tired!

I am having the most difficult time trying to get use to my new medication Cymbalta. It has made me even more tired than usual, and I'm wondering if it's even worth it. I have had a week off from work so I've been able to sleep a ton, but I don't know how I'm going to do when I get back. Anywho, if any of you have suggestions, let me know. Have a great one!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Eat fresh apples! They have natural awakening benefits that out-do full strength coffee. Besides, apples are delicious!

AJ Candrian said...

I remember my old roommie had the same problem. Once she got up and just started pretending like she had energy again, she was just fine! So nice to see you, by the way, over Christmas break! I love your stinkin' guts!

beth said...

hey, one of my best friends has fibromyalgia and is taking cymbalta as well. she went through a couple of weeks of being totally tired, exhausted, and just plain out of it and then she noticed that things were going back to where she felt normal again. just bear with it and take your medicine as prescribed. my friend just stopped taking hers for a week due to stress and work issues and she is going through this tired phrase all over again. i wish you a lot of luck while you deal with it. just remember, you are worth it and you owe it to yourself to take this medicine so it can start helping you be in control of your life, not the fibromyalgia. wow, i just typed a lot. but seriously, you rock and all that good stuff!!

Jena said...

I'm so proud of you...I'm such a wimp when I'm exhausted...I hope the adjusting is going okay!