12. Go all natural! Well. . . at least with my hair color. Again... I need to chill a bit, before I end up bald.
Well. . . I did it! I feel really weird, but I did it! Christmas morning 6:00 a.m. I awoke with a migraine (not unusual), and decided to wake up for the day, and dye my hair. So, I did! My Dad was tickled pink to see me as "Tiffanie" for the first time in a long time. My Mom was also very happy. Kim said she liked it. Alvaro, oh Alvaro, he liked the blonde better. See, this is funny, because he's been saying for years he wanted my hair to be my natural color again. I tried warning him, but. . . you know how men can be.
So I am officially checking of number 12 from my list! Only 27 more to go!
2 comments:
Awesome! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!! :) I did like the blonde too--but you'd be gorgeous with any color. Not many can get away with it.
I like it the best! It looks great! :)
Post a Comment