welcome

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Why Do People Ever Move?

I am in no way joking with that question. I have never in my life been so stressed out of my blink'n mind since I put my house up for sale. I have cleaned every square inch, and continue to do so before every showing. I play ambience music, have treats and water, nothing is out of place, yet it feels warm and cozy. There are fresh flowers, and happy vibes. But now I am at "One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest" crazy. Left and right I'm seeing neighbor after neighbor selling and selling and selling and selling and selling. What the crap? 
So... I have decided to pull one over on all of them! I'm no longer going to clean my house, play the music, take my cats out with me, and I may even wear a bathrobe, slippers and curlers while watching a soap opera on tv petting my cat, or cats, eat bonbons, and just let the folks come inside and look. 
I think I've been going about this in the wrong way. No more "Better Homes and Gardens" (best compliment ever... well that and that my house shows like a model home) and hello "Honey Boo Boo"! 
Let the experiment begin! 

(If you need to get a hold of me, I'll be in the State hospital)  

No comments: