welcome

Friday, August 10, 2012

Frustrated

WARNING: the following content may annoy, offend or sound obnoxious to some readers. Readers discretion is advised.

I feel like everything in my life is falling apart. I feel like I'm drowning. Satan is trying to destroy everyone that has any goodness in them and I'm seeing it everywhere! I hate this and I'm not going to just be quiet about this! Eternity is being looked at like a joke! Covenants and commitments seem to mean such little to people now. I feel like I'm being pulled in every direction and I just want peace! I want to know things will be okay! I want to know I am going to be okay. I am constantly being tested right now and I know so many other people are to but I am being selfish right now and talking about me. I trust people to tell me the truth and I am being misled or lied to left and right. Why can't this all just let up and things start going right? I don't know who I can trust with my real HONEST good, bad and ugly feelings. I want to feel like I'm not a burden when I need a shoulder to cry on! I don't want lip service! I want safety. I feel like such a burden to everyone around me with my health going to hell again and my life feeling like chaos is normal. It's been 6 months since Alvaro has had a contract! I'm stressed! I get my hopes up just to have them smashed. I am not bitter towards my maker and I promise I KNOW He is watching out for me and knows my heart. It's all just sooooo hard right now. And to top it off I want to smack some sense into people. I want them to realize their actions are HURTING so many people! Sooooo many! I am trying to focus on the eternal aspect and I do a pretty good job at it... usually. I think I just had one too many things happen that this last one tonight, was too much. I know that a few of you reading this are going to be upset or feel like I wrote some of my feelings about you. And yes, some of them ARE about you, I wish you knew how much I love you and are concerned about you. I want you to be happy and joyful. Not only now but eternally. That's what I have to say about that, now I'm done. Take it or leave it. This is me being honest.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I hope you know you can call me anytime. You know I'll be honest. :)

Can't wait to see you in October!

AJ Candrian said...

Tiff... I love your honest thoughts. Just let them out! Also, it was SOOO good to see you the other night. And that is the honest truth. I'll keep you in my prayers.