I can only say that those two beautiful boys are in their Mother's arms and they won't have to face the challenges of being on this Earth knowing who their father was and they have their Mother again. Charlie and Braden I know I didn't know you, but I am mourning your deaths. I love you.
I pray that the innocent family members may find peace and comfort. I pray that they will heal from this tragedy. I pray that they may receive all the love and kindness they deserve.
I hope they may find Susan's body and lay her to rest now. I hope that if anyone else holds responsibility for her death or any of this, that they are held responsible for every ounce of hell they have caused.
Lastly, Josh Powell, you demon! You are the devil's best friend. You make me sick. You will be dealing with a judgement that I cannot even imagine nor want to. You will be held responsible for every mourning heart, on top of the three people you were to be sealed with through eternity. You haven't just affected those that knew the wife and children you murdered, but so many more that you have hurt through your evil.
Please keep the Cox & Powell families in your thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment