A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skillful Sailor
Tiffanie! Youaresupergorgeous! I loved the pics, and I didn't know that you pain! What the heck! So I need to call you!
*paint*, not pain...good thing I read that over again so I would know what a dork i am :)
I pain as well, so you were correct! I adore you, and yes, please call me. I love you Jenanae!
Tiffanie,Oh my goodness! You're make-up skills are amazing. Guess what -- I finally started a blog:http://brianandbritt.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tiffanie! Youaresupergorgeous! I loved the pics, and I didn't know that you pain! What the heck! So I need to call you!
*paint*, not pain...good thing I read that over again so I would know what a dork i am :)
I pain as well, so you were correct! I adore you, and yes, please call me. I love you Jenanae!
Tiffanie,
Oh my goodness! You're make-up skills are amazing.
Guess what -- I finally started a blog:
http://brianandbritt.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment