Umm, I saw on here earlier (in my google reader) that a certain little sister of yours is.... but then you took it off... so... maybe you should email me and fill me in! Also, I hope you're doing well! I'm coming out in August and would love to see you!
Well, it's a date then! And you know, I want to see you out there, so we need to make a date there too, maybe for a day trip or something.
As for the little sister thang, yes my sister-in-law Angie just got married, and I'm excited for her... it was last month, and I took it off so I could post it with pictures. :)
2 comments:
Umm, I saw on here earlier (in my google reader) that a certain little sister of yours is.... but then you took it off... so... maybe you should email me and fill me in! Also, I hope you're doing well! I'm coming out in August and would love to see you!
Well, it's a date then! And you know, I want to see you out there, so we need to make a date there too, maybe for a day trip or something.
As for the little sister thang, yes my sister-in-law Angie just got married, and I'm excited for her... it was last month, and I took it off so I could post it with pictures. :)
Post a Comment