welcome

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Small But Much Needed Update...

We are on our 3rd try with the fertility drug clomid. I'm on 100mg for the 2nd time now. Last month everything looked great, but that 1 in a million chances of getting pregnant didn't work. So, we are very hopeful for this month to be it. I don't know how to survive being on clomid for much longer... it's not fun. Anywho, short but sweet... not feeling to inspired yet to blog for real yet, but hopefully soon! :)

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh Tiff, you are in my prayers!

The Clarks said...

It will all be worth it....when you look back on it. Not so much right now in the thick of things though :) I will send lots of baby vibes your way!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff, we're in the same boat with the Clomid rounds. 3rd try this month. I hate it! Hot flashes are not fun either. My doctor is going to take me off of it for a while if this month is unsuccessful and put me on Progesterone for a while to see if that may help me normal out. Just thought I'd share if it's something you haven't tried yet. Good luck cousin, positive thinking and distractions help a lot.

AJ Candrian said...

Hey lady! Hope it goes well. You're in my prayers. A positive story to share, I just found out a friend of mine who has been married for like 8 years (and who thought all this time that they couldn't have kids) just found out she's pregnant with twins. So... it can happen, apparently.