welcome

Friday, January 15, 2010

It's time to be accountable!

17/28, 61%, it was more than half... it wasn't horrible... but I am just so proud that I was able to accomplish written goals. I don't do that often, and when I have in the past, I haven't succeeded very well. So overall I'm happy. Here are the results:


DONE!
1. To be in our first home (at least a home that we can ACTUALLY live in. I love our house in Chile, but let's face it, it needs to sell)


Obviously NOT done... in the works...
2. I want this year to be the year of a baby for the Zilleruelo Family. I don't care if I birth it, someone else births it, or it's baked in a jar, I WANT OUR BABY!

DONE!
3. Get a promotion. With all the added stress I've had over my job lately. . . I would love to see myself in the Marketing Department.


Thanks to Jacob's baptism... DONE!
4. See ALL of my siblings and their own. I don't see my family nearly as much as I would like to, so I'm hoping for that.


Thanks to carpal tunnel surgery... FAILED!
5. Visit our family in Miami and Chile. Do I really need to say anything more about that?

working on it...
6. Get 100% out of debt. At the rate we're going, it WILL happen! YEAH!

FAILED
7. Get my ugly tattoo removed. I know it's a surprise to most, but that thing was SUCH a mistake! Not to mention, UGLY!

SUCCESS!
8. Sing with Alvaro somewhere
.

FAILED
9. Lose another 2 dress sizes. I don't care if I can't be a size 6 or smaller, I'm a curvaceous woman, and I like it. I just like it a little more when I don't cringe in the mirror.

DONE!
10. Have confidence enough to wear a swimsuit in public. The last time this rarity happened I was in High School, and it wasn't really in public, it was at the swimming pool in Bumbleberry.


DONE! It's past my shoulders!
11. Grow my hair out. I am addicted to changing my hair and I'm kind a sick of it.

DONE and now I'm blonde again.
12. Go all natural! Well. . . at least with my hair color. Again... I need to chill a bit, before I end up bald.


DONE!
13. Throw a party. We love to be around our friends and family, and we need to actually invite ya'll over. At lease after #1 happens.


FAILED! I saw both Andrea and Brittany but not out there. Alex and Vick, didn't happen.
14. See my friends back east. I would love to see Andrea and Brittany out there. I've known them since I was 4! I owe them that much. And with that also add, visit Jacksonville, I miss my friends there so badly. I need to see my Alex and Vick!

FAILED! It will happen someday... hopefully.
15. Paint a mural with Amy H. She is such a talent, and it would WAY FUN!

FAILED! And I'm okay with that.
16. Audition for at least one musical. I love acting, and I just lost confidence throughout the years.

FAILED... life didn't allow us to ski this year.
17. Ski SUCCESSFULLY down a diamond. Successfully meaning, not to inches at a time.

SUCCEEDED! Just trust me.
18. Get more organized.


DONE!
19. Buy at least 10 of my favorite movies I always talk about getting.


DONE!
20. Read Wicked. I am becoming a tad bit obsessed with the music.


DONE!
21. See Wicked.


DONE! I was able to do a lot of stuff that was in my eyes "amazing" thank goodness for opportunities.
22. Do something amazing! I'm leaving that one open for chance.


FAILED! But I bought him a lot of dulce de leche to help ease the pain.
23. Learn how to make torta mil hojas. The thousand layer cake Alvie loves.

SUCCESS!!! I've drawn, I've painted I've decorated!
24. Be more artsy.


SUCCESS... but it needs to continue.
25. Be more kind to myself.


SUCCESS for the most part... I've been able to spend good quality time with most of them, and the ones I don't see often, that I was able to see this year... I felt that our relationships grew. But this is something that is ongoing.
26. Build stronger relationships with my nieces and nephews. They are so amazing. And I love each one of them more than they could know.


DONE! I just need to start downloading the pictures more often now.
27. Buy a better camera and use it often.


FAILED! I did however take a month while recovering from surgery to work only part-time... maybe I should count that... but I wasn't a very good housewife at that time.
28. Not have to work full time out of the house. I know this contradicts #3, but I want to be a full time Mom/Wife. It's my life's ambition.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

...been a supportive, sweet sister and aunt... SUCCESS!

Kendra said...

Good job girl!!

AJ Candrian said...

Keep it up with #14! Sure great to see you over the holidays!!!! PLEASE come visit me in DC! I would love it!!!!!! :)

Di said...

GOOD JOB! Thats a hatfull of goals and its impressive you accomplished so many of them! I love your goal to be kinder to yourself. We could all use a little more of that one :)