welcome

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Long Beach...

I finally got my computer set up so now I'm in some freakish update of "normal" pictures now...

... As most of you (I think) know, my hunny works for Jet Blue so we have been able to use some fun flight benefits, so here's our fun trip to Long Beach.

We discovered that Long Beach has one of our favorite layed back restaurants "Bubba Gumps" so we had to eat there right away. Our waiter was so funny... we loved him. We got all of our Forest Gump questions right except for the name of Forest's dog's name... do you know it?????

After that we went to the Aquarium. It was fun but WAY overcrowded... we didn't last too long.

That evening we took a friends advice and went to Porter's Place. The food was okay, good but we made a horrible mistake by saying we were from Utah. We took this trip during the whole Prop 8 thing and it was obviously a sore subject (we didn't mention anything except for we lived in Utah). So, it was NOT a great waiter moment, but it was so beautiful eating next to the sea.

We were able to stay very close to the beach, which was AWESOME! We had a room where you could see the Queen Mary and we also saw the "UP" Blimp several times too.

Quite honestly, the best part of the trip though was, spending that time with my favorite person in the whole world. I love my hunny more than words. I just can't get enough of him...












6 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are stunning! Looks like a really great trip. :)

AJ Candrian said...

I miss trips to CA. It looks so pretty there... and your hair looks great like that!! I love it! Glad you had so much fun!

Brittany said...

You look beautiful and your house looks awesome!

The Clarks said...

Looks like fun - I love that area!

dangjena said...

You're gorgeous! What a cute couple! ;)

Di said...

Great pics!