welcome

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wicked Fun!

I've been trying so hard to hold it in but... I'M GOING TO WICKED ON SUNDAY! I know... I know... it's Sunday, but ya know what? I get to see a musical I've been anxious to see, and I didn't have to pay the ridiculous prices for it, or the "scalper" prices. I am stoked, and I don't care! Alvaro is interested to see it as well, he heard the song "Popular" and is now intrigued. (not to mention the fact that he hasn't STOPPED hearing about it since I read the book)

5 comments:

Miss Megan said...

My tickets are for 13 days from now and I am SO EXCITED! You'll have to let us all know how you liked it!!

Jena said...

YAY! Fun for you! I tried to call you back, couldn't quite hear your message :) I hope you had a good weekend, we'll be checking students out until Saturday afternoon, so if you're free, I'm calling you!

Stephanie said...

Could I be any more jealous?



NO.


Have fun and tell me all about it!

The Clarks said...

Sounds like a blast!

I got your message but could only hear about 80% of it. But I will be on the lookout for your boss :)

Di said...

LUCKY! That is so great! I've heard its FABULOUS! That's three...no four exclamation points!